Small batch, limited run, any subject you can imagine!
INKED girls ship in a plain envelope.
Regular orders ship in whatever shipping supplies are most affordable at the time.
Over $100 ships free including all of the above AND you'll receive an enamel pin.
Do I need a store account?
How do I redeem my points?
Click here to learn how.
Can I "add on" to an order I already placed or combine multiple orders?
I don't combine orders. Any emails requesting this will not be answered. This allows me more time to focus on packing your actual order. Woohoo!
Can I change anything on my order after it's placed?
Sorry, I am not able to do this.
Can I change my address after I've placed my order?
Why did I get a refund?
If an item was refunded on your order, it's likely due to an unfortunate inventory error. While rare, this is very frustrating on both ends, but I'm constantly working to improve this.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! I ship anywhere that can get mail. Shipping will automatically calculate during your checkout process.
Will you be restocking __________?
Maybe! I judge what to restock by what sells quickly and your feedback. If you want something specific join the Facebook group and let me know!
RETIRED items won't be restocked and will need to be voted back in once out of stock.
Can I get a refund?
Due to the nature of paper crafting items, the answer is unfortunately no. If your stamp arrived defective, please let me know via the customer service portal.
I have a free shipping code, what shipping options does that include?
This will always be the cheapest shipping option, usually Ground Advantage. If you’d like Priority, Priority Express or anything else you will need to pay that shipping cost before I can ship your items.
How do discount codes work?
Click here for all the info!
Only one discount code per order, meaning you won't be able to stack a discount from the spinner, reward points, or free stamp Wednesday offer. (I've tried to configure a way for this to work but it's just not in the cards y'all! So, one discount per order.)
How do the preorders work?
If an item is listed as preorder, you can usually expect it to ship within 6 weeks. If your order contains an item listed as "preorder", ALL of your items will ship when that item arrives.
I read on the back of my stamps that a portion of your profits are donated. What's that all about?
I donate to Disabled American Veterans (DAV), read why here.
Angel Policy **DOES NOT APPLY TO DIGITAL PRODUCTS**:
Of course, Ink Road Stamps are ready to jump into your creations! This is how you may use them:
Ink Road designs are protected under United States and international copyright laws and treaties, images may not be used for logos, trademarks or promotional materials, you may not copy or rent our products. Ink Road Stamps themselves are for personal use only.
Please enjoy selling your stamped and die cut artwork by adhering to the following criteria:
- Ink Road designs may only be used to create original works and may not be stamped, die cut, or other production methods for the expressed purpose of being reused by a third party.
- All stamped art must be individually hand stamped and may not be reproduced or copied using any means other than hand stamping. This includes photocopying, printing, tracing, scanning, etc. This also applies to any die cut images.
- Artwork for sale must be hand stamped and/or hand die cut by the artist personally. Mass production and/or use of paid workers is not allowed.
- Quantities of each original work must be limited in scope and must not constitute an ongoing business.
- Ink Road Trademarks and Copyrights must be displayed where applicable.
- People selling stamped and die cut art assume all liability for their work and agree to indemnify Ink Road and its artist(s) from disputes arising from their work.
Ink Road may amend these policies at any time.
Ink Road reserves the right to deny the use of Ink Road products in creations for resale.