I had this card so perfectly in my mind! Had to toss a few tries but I’m happy with the result. Done is better than perfect errrrr time girl!
- Sequins (I switched to large glitter for my final product because I didn’t want to waste my beautiful sequins on so many rookie moves!)
- Ink (first ink used // final ink used)
- Glue pen
- Plastic (I used a leftover page protector that I cut pieces from)
- Foam mounting tape
- Chipboard frames (I used these Heidi Swapp ones)
- I just stamped a vertical line with the Ink Road Stamps My Details “today” sentiment all the way down! This way, I can use it for any Project Life layout – it’s fairly generic.
- Use the glue pen to glue a piece of plastic (I used a page protector that I cut a piece from) to the BACK of the chipboard frame. Let it dry, then peel off one side of the foam tape and attach it to the plastic.
- Trim! You don’t want to see the tape peeking out.
- THIS is where I went wrong! I put the sequins in the shaker part thinking I could put the card on the sticky tape EVENLY. ON THE FIRST TRY. HA! What a newb.
Starting over! All the steps are the same UNTIL…
- I put an extra layer of plastic on the foam tape. So the layers were then: chipboard frame/plastic/foam tape/glitter/plastic! I used the glue pen again to line the edges and place on my 3×4 card in a more centered way. Bingo!
- I’m doing #the100daysproject over on the Ink Road Stamps Instagram with 100 days of Project Life cards. Get over there and tell me not to give up! 😛