Hello everyone and welcome back to the Ink Road Stamps blog! Today we have a brand new color challenge for you.
We are really hoping to inspire more of you and get you motivated to create something so we decided to change the rules a little bit. This month it’s not a requirement to use Ink Road stamps. This way we hope to encourage more people to get creative and give them a chance to win a stamp set or two through this challenge even if they don’t own one yet.
We really hope you will join us this month and have some fun creating.
- Get inspired by the color palette of the current month’s challenge.
- Your project must be new (published between November 1st-November 30th) but you are welcome to participate in any other challenges with the same project.
- Of course it goes without saying that the submissions must be created by you.
- You can enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
- To be eligible to win make sure to add a link back to this challenge in your blog post.
- Submit your entry by uploading your projects in this month’s album in the Ink Road Stamps facebook group.
By participating in our color challenge you allow Ink Road to share the images of your beautiful creations on our social media channels.
One random winner will receive $30 gift card to spend on anything you want in the Ink Road store!
To help you get started we have a few examples created by our team.
I knew immediately when I saw this month’s Color Challenge that I wanted to do a fall leaves and pumpkin layout in my MINI Happy Planner. Using coordinating Tombow Dual Brush Pens, I was able to perfectly match the color palette using mostly stamps from the #beautifulmess, My Details stamps set, and just a few Happy Planner Stickers. It turned out so good, and I’m tickled that it still reads as “fall” even though the colors are a bit non-traditional.
Happy November! Lisa here today with a fun take on the November Mood Board we challenge you all to take on! I was inspired by not only the mood board colors, but also this photo of my scraproom, with the gorgeous coppery colors in the floor. SO, I went right for the #beautifulmess stamp set and documented my happy place!!