Do I need an account?
No – but please use the email you check most frequently. If there are any issues with your order this is how I will contact you!
I can't find _______ - help!
If you need a specific product, be sure to join the Ink Road Outlet on Facebook! (Search “Ink Road Outlet” and you’ll find it!)
You can request any item under the sun! I’ll try to get it for you. 🙂
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! I ship anywhere. Just fill up your cart and enter your address, it should calculate shipping automatically. If for some reason you think it’s too high, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll see if I can get something better for you!
Why did I get things I didn't order?
Every order includes FREEBIESSSS! I try to send ones I think you’ll like based on what you ordered.
Will you be restocking ________?
Maybe! I judge what to restock by what sells quickly and your feedback. If you want something specific don’t hesitate to drop me an email!
Can I get a refund?
Due to the nature of paper crafting items, the answer is no. If you ordered a planner and there is an issue, please contact the manufacturer first.
If you do pursue a claim via Paypal or other service to force a refund or return, you will be blocked from ordering in the future. (I’m so sorry it’s come to this, but a few bad apples will ruin things for the bunch… aaahhh!!!)
I have a free shipping code, what shipping options does that include?
This will always be the cheapest shipping option, usually First Class. If you’d like Priority, Priority Express or anything else you will need to pay that shipping cost before I can ship your items.
When can I expect my order?
My processing time is usually 1-3 days, sometimes up to 5 days depending on volume. During SALES, it can be 1-2 weeks. It’s just me here and I try my best to get your items out quickly.
Where can I find your coupons?
The coupons are ALWAYS sent in my newsletter. After that, they may or may not be posted to social media. The best way to get first dibs on all coupons and offers is to sign up for my email. Sign up here.
Join the super secret Ink Road Outlet Facebook group for 30% off new collections: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1102634319773944/
Of course, Ink Road Stamps are ready to jump into your creations! This is how you may use them:
Ink Road designs are protected under United States and international copyright laws and treaties, images may not be used for logos, trademarks or promotional materials, you may not copy or rent our products. Ink Road Stamps themselves are for personal use only.
Please enjoy selling your stamped and die cut artwork by adhering to the following criteria:
- Ink Road designs may only be used to create original works and may not be stamped, die cut, or other production methods for the expressed purpose of being reused by a third party.
- All stamped art must be individually hand stamped and may not be reproduced or copied using any means other than hand stamping. This includes photocopying, printing, tracing, scanning, etc. This also applies to any die cut images.
- Artwork for sale must be hand stamped and/or hand die cut by the artist personally. Mass production and/or use of paid workers is not allowed.
- Quantities of each original work must be limited in scope and must not constitute an ongoing business.
- Ink Road Trademarks and Copyrights must be displayed where applicable.
- People selling stamped and die cut art assume all liability for their work and agree to indemnify Ink Road and its artist(s) from disputes arising from their work.
Ink Road may amend these policies at any time.
Ink Road reserves the right to deny the use of Ink Road products in creations for resale.